|Barbara Jean Morehead||August 23, 1934||Alive||Actor||1955-Present|
Barbara Eden Trivia
- Born in Tucson AZ.
- Her parents divorced when she was three years old.
- Her mother remarried to a man named Connor Huffman.
- In 1951 known as Barbara Huffman she was named Miss San Francisco.
- The IT girl in 1957, she appeared in eleven TV shows and movies including The Millionaire, Perry Mason, Gunsmoke, Bachelor Father and the hallowed I Love Lucy. She appeared in the episode: Country Club Dance..
- Appeared in an episode of Father Knows Best with Robert Young.
- In 1960 she appeared on the classic Andy Griffith Show.
- In 1960 she appeared in the series finale of Route 66.
- In 1960 Barbara Eden starred as the romantic interest in one of Elvis Presley’s greatest movies: Flaming Star.
- Son Matthew born in 1965.
- From 1965-1970 she starred as Jeannie in 139 episodes of I Dream of Jeanie.
- She released an album entitled Miss Barbara Eden in 1967
- In 1971 she re-teamed with I dream of Jeannie Co-star Larry Hagman in dramatic roles in the TV movie A Howling in the Woods.
- She was a favorite of Bob Hope, appearing in 21 of his TV specials.
- She starred in the 1978 motion picture Harper Valley PTA, a movie based on the hit song by Jeannie C. Riley.
- In 1981 and ’82 she starred in a TV show version of Harper Valley PTA.
- I Dream of Jeannie… Fifteen Years Later was aired in 1985.
- Her mother Alice passed away from lung cancer in 1996.
- A star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1988.
- In 1990 she reunited again with Larry Hagman in a recurring role on the final season of Dallas.
- She reprised her role of Jeanie in I Still Dream of Jeannie in 1991.
- Married Jon Eicholtz in 1991.
- In 1996 she had a cameo as Jeannie in A Very Brady Sequel.
- In 2011 she wrote a tell all book Jeannie Out of the Bottle.
Barbara Eden shares a birthday with:
- Gene Kelly (1912)
- Jay Mohr (1970)
- Jeremy Lin (1988)
- Keith Moon (1946)
- Kobe Bryant (1978)
- Mark Russell (1932)
- Rex Grossman (1980)
- Rick Springfield (1949)
- River Phoenix (1970)
- Shelly Long (1945)
- Exact Birthday with – Sonny Jurgensen.